people, projects, and passions.
Book Jon to speak at your next large group workshop, conference, employee training, student event, or retreat. From large groups of hundreds to small, intimate gatherings, Jon will adapt his message and approach to create an unforgettable event. Jon has worked with Fortune 100 companies, churches, universities, and businesses and has spoken on topics ranging from technology and media theory to the power of morning routines.
- Creative Threads: Finding Your Calling Through Your Careers
- YouTube Tips, Tricks, and Hacks: Video Marketing from the Viral Toolkit
- Lessons Learned as a YouTube Celebrity
- Developing Your Talent Brand for Recruiting, Engagement, and Retention
- Morning Routines and the Visualization of Success
- Goals, Resolutions, and Visualization
- Personal Branding: From Audit to Action
What’s more compelling than a stranger with a PowerPoint? Nothing. Whether your need is a laser-focused training event or weekend-long immersive experience, Jon has a wide array of experience training groups large and small. Whether a church leadership team, corporate team, student group, or workforce-wide initiative, book Jon to deliver the right set of training in the most powerful way.
- Creating, Leveraging, and Loving your personal brand
- Creative team development and dynamics
- Mobilizing lay leadership teams
- Futureproofing and media training
- Branding and brand adoption
- Employee engagement, retention, and culture
- Career mapping and discovering your call
- Public speaking and presentation training
It’s one thing to own a hammer. It’s quite another to know where to hit. Jon’s deep experience in communications, social media and content, immersive training, and leadership team development, brings insight and perspective to even the most daunting of organizational challenges. The consulting experience your team will have with Jon probably won’t be what you expect… but it will certainly be what you need.
- Marketing, content and communications
- Team dynamics and culture
- Inter-generational leadership
- Culture-building for talent acquisition
- Ministry communications
- Lay and volunteer leadership mobilization
Everyone needs a mentor. A coach. Someone in their corner who understands the landscape, will ask the right questions, speak the truth, and encourage you to chase after your dream or overcome an obstacle. This one-on-one coaching is your chance to work directly with Jon in a 1-1 elite coaching program or as part of a group. This is the perfect opportunity for professionals and leaders who are looking to move ahead with their unique goals and unlock their next. Learn more about Jon’s Personal Brand coaching here.
- Business: Professional coaching for career advancement, personal branding, leadership development, career change, or professional growth.
- Personal: Life coaching and personal development coaching, training, and accountability.
- Spiritual: Spiritual development, disciplines, and mentorship.
Events, Organizations, and Engagements
Loyola University Maryland
American Advertising Federation
Production Club of Baltimore
American Marketing Association
Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit
Ignite Howard County
Baltimore Business Journal
Campaigns & Marketing Summit
Washington Bible College
Baltimore Washington Chamber of Commerce
Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
University of Baltimore
Public Relations Society of America
Westminster Theological Seminary
Capital Bible Seminary
Howard Community College
Association of Independent Maryland Schools
Maryland Innovation & Security Institute
Howard County Chamber of Commerce
University of Maryland Baltimore Campus
Wild West Hackin’ Fest
Daily Ad Brief